Monday, May 21, 2007

New Classy furniture line

I've been working on this for quite a lot, but since I have been so busy with the release of Re-light I didn't have much time to really finalize it.
But finally during the weekend I managed to squeeze this in, and completed my new furniture line (or near to... chairs missing still ugggh).
This new line is inspired to office furniture, and I think it conveys a sense of tidyness and "professional" environment that perfectly suits an office or a modern style house.
I made available in total one armchair, one 2-seats sofa, and one 3-seats sofa, each in two variations, for a total of 6 pieces, and a seventh one, a metal framed table that I called *drumrolls* metal framed table!
Prims count is variable between each of the two variations, while price doesn't change from the standards set with the previous Komfort release, and it's in my opinion fairly competitive.
But I guess you'll be the judge ;)

No comments: