Saturday, June 23, 2007

Lights

With a HUGE delay, here's the post about the opening of the third shop in my Linji parcel, dedicated this time to home lights.
I thought it would've been nice to integrate part of the technology I developed for Re-light into a more "for the mass" products line.
My home lights feature a full scripted control system to switch between 3 different light intensity, to enable daylight (the light will switch on and off according to sun position), to set permissions level (All, Group, Public) and to select one of 133 available colors, configurable through a notecard (in case you want to add your own or modify the existing ones).
Apart from developing the scripts themselves, I spent some time also into actually designing cool looking lights, and I hope I got something good out :p
I will be adding more lights with time so remember to check the new shop out once in a while.
All the products of the Lights line are compatible with the soon-to-come home controller system, a device that will allow you to manage all your home lights with the touch of a single panel.

No comments: