Monday, July 30, 2007

EinHander finally released!

I say "finally" 'cause I've been working on this for like... how much is it, 3 months or something. Well not because it's something really complicated, more like, I've been updating the scripts used in the chair (and in my lights) for months and never had time to finally take a break and update the chair itself once and for all.
I also took the chance to include 7 poses in it, instead of a single one, using the MLP system (sorry guys but it's no sex product :s), which is simpler than trying to put more poses into it with "normal" systems.
So basically, the chair features 3 single seats, 2 couple seats and 2 cuddles, all selectable from the MLP-driven menu system. In addition, by clicking the metal base of the chair you can access the lighting menu, with all the classic options like on/off with intensity choices, colors, daylight timer and so on. You can also set the position of the light itself between 3 presets, to give nice shadows on your avie :p
You can find the chair (and try it, since it's on the rezzing vendor) in my main furniture shop, and also on SLExchange on OnRez and in the Metaverse Mart HUD.

No comments: